There was a moral to this story, but I forget now what it was.
Nevertheless, the first Chronicles of Strength Print Newsletter goes to print the first week of February. so If you want the first issue—and to lock in a Gold Membership at Silver Price—then CLICK HERE.
To entice you, I offer a sneak peek. [I recently discovered that there is some annoying fellow on Twitter who, if you misspell “sneak peak”, will correct you almost instantaneously.]
Here’s a little of what to expect inside the February Issue (there will, of course, be some surprises):
- The World’s Plainest Strength and Conditioning Program: 2-Exercises. 2-3 Days a week . Remarkable Results.
- My Sincerest Fasting Recommendations. What works. What Doesn't. And How to Decide What’s Best for You.
- 4 Time-Crunched Kettlebell Workouts (Sneak Peek of One Below). Some of these will be exclusive KWOW’s, some of these will be something different entirely.
- Delightful Fat-Chopping Paleo Recipes.
- Monthly Gold Training Webinar – Topic TBA Next Week.
Remember, there is no risk involve in trying out an issue. You can cancel at anytime!
Kettlebell Workout of the Week: Episode 62 - QUADOMINATION
PPS - Time is also running out to get your tickets to Strength Fest 2013 featuring Dan John, Jim Ferriss, Steve Ledbetter, Som Sikdar, and yours truly. CLICK HERE to grab your tickets today!
PPPS - Please leave any questions or love in the comment section.