It started with a simple question:
"If I only had fifteen minutes a day to workout, what would I do?"
I was a total skeptic of short workouts. I thought for the longest time if you didn't have an hour to put in at the gym it just wasn't worth going.
Except then I had kids and realized, yeah, that wasn't going to happen anymore.
Now I didn't know it then, but being crunched for time would lead me to coming up with some of the best workouts I have ever made, because...
... I came up "complexes", "combos", and "chains" that crank up the metabolism and help you burn excess fat a LOT faster.
The effects were pretty profound and...
I actually got in better shape spending less time in the gym--and when I say less, I mean about a quarter of what I had been putting in before. (To me, it seemed I was getting 4x the results in 1/4 the time.)
One reason this is absolutely true is because my workouts became more focused the less time I had to "dawdle around."
Shorter workouts, as it turns out, are better than longer workouts, because they made me work harder than I otherwise would.
I soon began "editing" my clients program, sometimes cutting their time in the gym by as much as 70%.
I picked more efficient exercises and melded together routines to give more of a metabolic impact and create an "after burn" effect, so they kept crushing calories long after they were done at the gym.
What happened is my clients started getting more the results in a lot less time--like me. It was kind of weird. But, you know, whatever works!
I started calling these minimalist routines "Pocket Sized Workouts", because they reminded me of bite-sized little candies. Just enough to get the job done and that you could stuff in your pocket and do anywhere.
My clients loved them. And I think you will, too.
Tell Me If This Is You...
- You want short, intense workouts that crank up your metabolism, and help you burn excess fat a LOT faster.
- You want to be powerful and pliable -- like a tiger!
- You want to blend strength and flexibility -- so you don't need separate workouts for each.
- You want a great workout in 15 minutes or less, one that burns a mountain of calories, and leaves you with a good sore.
- You want professional programming at an affordable price.
I made Pocket Sized Workouts because people are busy and I get that. So here's best my best workouts. They don't take long." - Pat Flynn
When You Join Pocket Sized Workouts,
I'll Help You...
- Burn an Extra 947 Calories a Day with Kettlebell Complexes
- Balance Hormones and Get Rid of Stress By Using the "Minimum Effective Dose" of Exercise.
- Learn Why Short Workouts are Better Than Long Workouts (Even If You Have the Time!)
- Use My Famous, Fat-Stripping 9-Minute Workout to Double Your Endurance.
- Blend Strength and Flexibility -- So You Don't Need Separate Routines for Each
- Use "Armor Building" Workouts for More Muscle and Might
- Lift Heavy Without Looking Like a Linebacker (Be Strong Not Bulky)
Join Pocket Sized Workouts NOW for Just $32/mo! (Cancel Anytime).Join Now - Just $32/mo!
Is This Sorcery?
What Equipment Do I Need?
One (maybe two) kettlebells and a pull up bar. (Don't worry if you can do a pull up yet, we'll get you there!)
When Does It Start? And What If I Don't Like It?
You get your first week of workouts as soon as you sign up! Then, I'll send you a new week of workouts every Tuesday. Just open the email, do the workouts, get results!
I'm Vegetarian. What Does That Mean?
It means you don't eat meat.