(From my upcoming book – “Fitter, Happier, More Productive”)
Attempting to reverse engineer the world’s fittest, happiest, and most productive people has been no easy task. Which is precisely why I’ve decided to write a book on it!
Luckily for me, I live in a sort of fantasy land, where I have the opportunity to surround myself with these types of people on a regular basis. (For example: I just had the pleasure of spending an entire day with thirty other fitness professionals and enthusiasts learning from Dr. Charlie Weingroff at our recent athletic enhancement seminar – I’ll post a full review on that shortly.)
Success in everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) ultimately boils down to a highly effective system and/or process – that has been one of my more prodigious culminations in recent years. I actually knew this intuitively, long before I KNEW this – if that makes any sense? But the past three years of my life, which I have feverishly devoted to tirelessly researching and experimenting with the human body, have cemented this belief in stone.
I believe that everybody understands this at least to some degree, and their ultimate success will depend upon what degree that is…
Because when you sit and think about it, what ISN’T a process?
Fat loss is most certainly a process, is it not?
Getting stronger is, by all accounts, a process.
Lowering your cholesterol is undeniably a process.
Making money is indeed a process, as well.
Increasing productivity is most definitely a process.
Correcting dysfunction? Yep, there’s a process for that!
Succeeding academically is often tedious but a process, nonetheless.
Making a warm tasty pizza (which you shouldn’t be eating) also involves a process.
And even effective writing is a process. (You better believe I had a method to this madness)
There are many “proven” systems to obtain all of these wonderful things.
That’s not to say that something can’t be done without a process. But throwing spaghetti against the wall and just hoping some of it sticks is a piss-poor way to go about the procurement of success. And without a documented process, how could we ever expect repeatable and/or predictable results?
But of course, there’s a catch:
Some systems are profoundly more effective than other systems. And just because you have a system doesn’t mean it is the most effective system. Learning is a process. And a process is learning! Expertise is knowing which processes are most effective.
A notable example of this would be the “human hamster,” who spends hours upon hours trudging on the “treadmill to nowhere”, struggling to shed some serious “ell-bees”. While the process of turning yourself into a seemingly brain-dead bipedal vermin may eventually work (to an extent at least), it is highly ineffective, inefficient, and downright silly when compared to a variety of other proven systems for weight loss.
So even if you have a system, how do you know that what you are doing is the most effective approach to take? Do you even know????
That’s what I’ve spent the past eight years of my life trying to figure out, and finally, I’ve condensed my notes and conclusions. In my upcoming book, “Fitter, Happier, More Productive” (any Radiohead fans up in hurrr?? Show some love in the comment section, if you are!), I have summarized my findings and widdled them down to the bare minimum proven systems and processes that are most effective for increasing output, forging the body of your dreams, and saving your own life! Hot freakin’ damn!
And Here’s the best part…
That five dollars you pay will be deductible as TEN DOLLARS towards the final release of the book (which, if everything goes smoothly, will be out next month) That means you are essentially paying five dollars to save ten! Hmm, now I haven’t taken a math class in a while, but that seems like a no-brainer to me!
And of course, if you are in ANY WAY dissatisfied with your purchase. I will personally refund 110% of your money back!
But you better hurry, because this offer ends on Friday!! And if you don’t act before then, you’ll have to wait until the official launch to get your hands on these proven body-redesign systems!
(and you’ll lose out on saving $10)
Within these first five chapters of
“Fitter, Happier, More Productive” you will:
- Discover THE MOST EFFECTIVE process and nutritional methodology for rapid and sustainable fat loss (bar none). No more confusion as to what to eat or when to eat. No BS. No Rainbows. And No Chasing Mystical Unicorns. Only what has been tested time and time again to permanently KILL body fat.
- Uncover the 11 BLACKLISTED foods you must NEVER eat! Chances are you that you’re eating many of these pro-inflammatory,fat-promoting, and, dare I say, deadly substances right now! Find out exactly what these 11 toxic common comestibles are, and why you NEED to eliminate them immediately from your diet!
- Learn the bitter (and somewhat shocking) truth about “good carbs” vs “bad carbs”, and what you can do to overcome the current “carb conundrum” that has made America fatter, softer, and weaker than ever before.
- Discover the 11 tenets of “Fitter, Happier, More Productive” that absolutely MUST be adhered to in order to obtain the physique of your dreams AND KEEP IT! Finally, you’ll be looking for any excuse you can find to take your shirt off (YEAR ROUND)!
- Learn how and why popular misconceptions have often led you astray and kept you from obtaining your fitness goals. A few of the common mainstream myths that I debunk and discredit include:
– grains being an integral part of a healthy diet – FALSE
– eating 4-6 meals a day to “keep your metabolism elevated” – FALSE!
– and how eating at night will make you fat – FALSE!
Now you can’t tell me that all that information alone isn’t worth the price your favorite Starbucks sugar-laden latte (Mmm, nothing like a nice, warm insulin bath to star the day, ay chap)!
I hope you all enjoy reading these first five chapters as much as I did writing them. Please post your feedback and/or any questions you may have in the comment section!
But please continue to post your feedback and suggestions in the
comment section as you may your way through the first five chapters!
Please post your suggestions in the comment section after you get a chance to read over the first five chapters!Oh, and as always – do be a pal and pass this along to your friends! Like it! And Tweet all about it!