Best performed intermittently throughout the day, as this movement is highly accessible and adaptable to any environment, such as:
1. You grandmothers basement (Why I now live alone)
2. The office (Why I don’t have a corporate job)
3. A frat party (Why I’m so popular)
4. Middle school talent show (It’s how I took 7th place… out of 5)
Where not to perform the kettlebell bear crawl thing:
1. Anywhere around Ted Nugent
The Kettlebell Bear Crawl Thing:
Push Up + Row Right + Step
Push Up + Row Left + Step
Forget me trying to explain it, just watch the video and enjoy!
3-5 sets of 10 paces will do nicely.
– Pat FLYNN