The Final Version of Dragon Gym’s Introduction to Kettlebell and Barbell Strength Training is available now and it’s a real monster!
The final version of the eBook includes:
- A complete breakdown of the core 6 kettlebell movements including the swing, squat, turkish get up, snatch, press, and clean. Learn the important nuances of each movement and drastically refine your technique.
- In depth tutorials of double kettlebell movements including double swing, double clean and press, front squat, and more! It’s time to take your training to the next level with double kettlebell movements.
- How to safely and effectively perform the “Cardinal Six” strength movements including the bench press, military press, back squat, deadlift, pull up, and bent over row
- Two strength and conditioning programs including a three day split and four day split
- Pictures of each movement, in depth video tutorials, and quick technique reference videos
What You Will Learn From This eBook:
- Proper body mechanics to ensure that you are able to complete each and every movement with confidence, strength, and safety.
- How to bench press without wrecking your shoulders and how to deadlift without destroying your back!
- How to move and operate like an athlete.
- How to become as strong as Hercules through diligent practice, and as hard, mentally tough, and conditioned as a Spartan through merciless conditioning protocols
But What This eBook really offers are comprehensive solutions to common and pesky fitness problems. The keys to fat loss, strength gains, performance enhancement, adding lean muscle mass, become more flexible and mobile, or a combination of any (or all) of the above can be obtained through this eBook!
This eBook is over 130 pages long; with no fluff, filler, or silliness. The price is $14.99. Enjoy!
Introduction to Kettlebell and Barbell Strength Training
A Solo-Training Primer for Tae Kwon Do and Other Traditional Martial Arts
If you want to drastically improve your striking power, conditioning, and mental toughness then this eBook is for you.
A simple guide to give the traditional martial artist a competitive edge in the training hall. The price is $14.99. Enjoy!