I have always said that being healthy is worth it so you don’t just die in pain. That’s why you want to be healthy. I have also always said that being healthy isn’t hard if you are willing to make a few simple little changes and the only hard part is in making the changes but it isn’t that hard so long as you can not over-complicate it.
When I first started wanting to get healthy I decided I would wait a year and then re-consider it. So I waited a year and then the next year came and I thought about waiting another year since the last one was so successful. But then my doctor said I was fat and would probably die soon and I said well now hey Doc isn’t that kind of a rude thing to say, I mean whatever happened to bedside manner?
10 Steps on How to Be Healthy
- Double your protein
- Cut your starches in half
- Walk for at least 30 minutes a day.
- Lift heavy 3- 4x/week.
- Eat more vegetables than anything.
- Limit “white” carbs (sugar, bread, pasta).
- Wear your seatbelt.
- Stretch whatever’s tightening.
- Spend time with those you love.
- Follow the daily rule of 3, 100’s: 100g carbs a day (or less), 100g of protein a day (or more), 100oz of water a day (or more).
BONUS #1: Practice introspection (meditate, pray, etc)
BONUS #2: Eat the yolks.
PS – You might also enjoy my Inner Circle because you never know until you try.