Oh, and don’t forget to check out my new book Fitter, Happier, More Productive!
3. Don’t eat grains. Beware of corn…
7. Under-eat during the day. Consume some light protein (whey – 20 to 30 grams) every 2 to 3 hours.
8. Consume the majority of your food at night (including your carbs).
10. Workout fasted or have whey (20-30 grams) 30 to 60 minutes pre-workout. For recovery consume whey (another 20-30 grams) 30-60 minutes post workout. * Preferably all nature whey protein concentrate and from grass-fed cows.
11. Eat an abundance of green, fibrous veggies. Preferably organic.
13. Cycle your carb-intake. Eat mostly very low carb, but 1-2 days a week you may have a “higher-carb” day. Sweet potatoes are cool. And they taste good.
14. Never eat a high-fat AND high-carb meal. That is why so many Americans are fat…
15. Enjoy cinnamon. (Great with black coffee).
16. Eat plenty of naturally high anti-oxidant containing vegetables and some fruits (berries are usually always a winner).
17. Eat nuts. But not peanuts (that’s technically a legume).
18. Don’t drink beer. Or any alcohol for that matter. And don’t do drugs.
20. Find a healthy balance of stress. Eliminating stress entirely is impossible and wouldn’t do us any good. We need and thrive off of a certain amount of stress, but not an overwhelming amount. Take time every day to meditate. Chill out and pet a dog or something.
– Pat Flynn
PS – Be sure to “like” and share this post with